Heiland TRD-2 Black and White Densitometer
By means of precise measurement of the optical density, the exposure and development of film and paper can quickly be optimized.
Additionally, the monitoring of technical processes of transparent materials is very easy since thickness and optical density correlate. Measurements up to 6 logD (<1/1000000 transmittance) can be reliably determined with special models of our devices.
Devices by Heiland electronic usually work monochromatically within the visual spectrum and can be individually adjusted according to their task.
Type TRD 2
Enables easy and fast tests in all photographic processes.
Measurement of logarithmic density for B&W films and papers.
A button is used to select the transmission or reflection mode..
While pressing down the reading arm, the according light source and the display are switched on.
While inserting the film or paper and holding the reading arm down, a press of another button resets the display to 0.00. For both modes an individual reference point is set. The measurement is done about 3 times in a second, ensuring a continuous reading of even high densities. Thus easing the detection of special areas as the lightest or darkest point
The TRD 2 devices could be adapted to a lot of needs.
Option 02 Exchangeable apertures
Option 03 USB port
Option 05 Measurement range is extended to 5.5 logD
Option 06 Extended display resolution (0.001 logD)
Option 07 Measurement range is extended to 6.5 logD
Option 08 Multicolour LED creates red, blue, green or white transmission light
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICES ON THE ABOVE ADDITIONAL OPTIONS
An overview of the benefits
- The quality of your negatives will be greatly improved by targeted corrections of exposure and development
- Any film-developer combination will be optimized quickly and safely
- Examination of materials and processes is also possible during enlargement
- Calibration of monochromatic inkjet printers for FineArt prints
- Precise and long-term stable measurements due to solid metal construction
- Low base price due to a modular equipment concept
- Optional device configuration allows adjustment for a large variety of tasks
- Compact design – also ideal for mobile use